For top-quality prototype casting services, look no further than Patriot Foundry & Castings. Prototypes are key to evaluating the efficiency of your manufacturing process(es). Computer 3D modeling is valuable, but nothing beats an actual physical prototype.
With our prototype casting services, you’ll be able to:
- Identify flaws early in the development process, reducing costs and shortening production times.
- Produce quality parts before investing in costly and time-consuming production tooling.
- Obtain accurate product test data. Swiftly obtain parts suitable for U.L. testing.
- Provide sales and marketing samples, and distribute functional products to key customers.
- Acquire pre-production parts while ramping up full production infrastructure.
- Validate theoretical analysis throughout the product design cycle.
When we receive your inquiry about a prototype casting, we’ll take a series of factors into account: purpose, geometry, desired quality, alloy, finish and turnaround. From there, we’ll develop and utilize the optimal process to produce your prototype casting. The prototype castings we produce are often fully functional, but we also craft non-working ones you can present to stakeholders, potential investors and test market panels.
Get a Prototype Casting Quote Today!
For a free, no-obligation, initial prototype casting consultation, call us today at (603) 934-3919. We’re based in New Hampshire, but provide services throughout New England, Greater Boston, Massachusetts (MA), Vermont (VT), Rhode Island (RI), Connecticut (CT), Maine (ME), New York (NY), New Jersey (NJ), Pennsylvania (PA), Delaware (DE), Maryland (MD), Virginia (VA) and all of the U.S.